☎ CALL 020 3883 7976 MON - FRI 9AM TO 5:30PM
GET A QUOTE ONLINE 020 3883 7976

Landlord Insurance


A Landlord Insurance package provides cover for your legal liability as the owner of the property.The package covers the buildings, contents, loss of rent for both residential and commercial use properties.

Who needs Landlord Insurance?

Any landlord of tenanted property, commercial or residential, whether it is just a single property or a large portfolio of properties.

What does it cover?

Landlords Insurance will cover Property owner’s liability, a variety of risks associated with renting out a property, such as Accidental Damage and the full range of insured perils.

It provides cover for the physical buildings, as well as contents if rented out furnished and contents of any communal areas. Loss of rent is available for both residential and commercial properties.

Alternative accommodation is usually included for residential properties or portions of properties.

What else might you need?

  • Engineering inspection.
  • Directors and Officers Insurance.

Other things to consider

All landlord’s cover is subject to the underwriting criteria, terms and conditions of the insurers. Please contact our team for further details and to discuss your requirements.

Need help? Give us a call on 020 3883 7976